Friday, August 20, 2004

Ding Ding the Blog is Dead! The Blog is Dead!

So.... I used to have a blog. But it died.

I was using RadioUserland and I didn't know that all the data was stored on my local machine, so when my machine was upgraded at work.... -=WHAMMO=- bye bye blog. (*boo hoo*) I used to have some neat things on there. Especially some links to some cool e-learning junk that I found over the last year and a half. But alas...it's all up in smoke.

So... I might as well start over. I'll use this Blog to write about some of the interesting things I'm doing at work and in my spare time. I'm just about to go on holidays as I type this.

So next week I'll be leisurely working on finishing the design of LART5: Fundamentals in Teaching Adults. The week after I'm Camping! Yeehhaa. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: